Here you can get the detailed information on Computers and Technology . Know the complete reviews and tips on Computers and Technology our articles are very clearly written posts that any one can understand. So learn more about Computers and Technology . read all blogs for get complete details......

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Only4gamers Review- Is it a Scam Or the Real Deal?

I was looking for a part-time job to do at home while playing my xbox360 and then it struck me...can I make money by playing video games?

Only4gamers was a site I stumbled upon and after reading through what it has to offer and various reviews of it, I decided to take the plunge and try it. I will explain to you my experience and my opinions on the program.

So how does Only4gamers.com work?

As long you have an internet connection and passion for video games, getting set up is really just a three step process. The instructions laid out for what to do during this three step process make it a very easy...well...process =]. It is a digital product and so there is no hidden shipping fee, it really is delivered to you within seconds of ordering (a big plus).

There are no age restrictions for this so as long as you know how to judge what is a good game and what is not...what works and what doesn't you can easily be on your way to making $40 dollars an hour.

I personally got a job within 30 days (mind you I wasn't putting in a lot of effort), and actually got the chance to test Grandtheft auto IV for Rockstar games before it was even released! (I was very excited)

Labels: ,